Together, MADSKY and Code Blue are transforming the insurance claims and home restoration world by delivering a differentiated and seamless value proposition that benefits insurance carriers, contractors, agents and homeowners. Our purpose is to deliver unparalleled results in a caring and compassionate manner that helps eliminate the friction and anxiety that belabors homeowners dealing with damage to their most valued asset.
Backed by Acquiline Partners, MADSKY and Code Blue merged in October 2020 and are in the early stages of implementing a growth strategy and building for scale. As we execute on the significant growth opportunities in front of our business, we offer a fun, independent environment where personal and professional growth intersect. We want to be more than a service provider – we want to be a place where people build fulfilling daily lives delivering great service in a caring, team-oriented culture.
The Affiliates Department Leader is responsible for day to day leadership of the Code Blue Contractor Affiliates department and take responsibility for the performance of a national contractor network of 3,000 + vendors.
Oversee a team of 5 staff and ensure the company's strategy for enhancing the network's size, depth, and performance is executed each month.
Responsible for directing, monitoring and reporting on the department's progress and weekly and monthly performance on its KPIs.
General Duties & Responsibilities of the Affiliates Department Manager is:
• Recruit, monitor and manage one of the largest national independent contractor networks in the United States with over 3,000 participants.
• Implement targeted performance management programs to ensure adherence to program guidelines and performance goals.
• Manage network performance in daily and catastrophe environments with disciplined and effective plans for achieving high levels of performance in both.
• Continually monitor Network coverage capacity vs client needs and execute recruiting, training and onboarding plans to enhance the network as the company grows.
• Ensure network adherence to industry standards and requirements such as insurance policies, workmanship, licenses and customer service.
• Build, lead and mentor a performance-driven team of territory managers
The salary range will be $75,000 – $100,000 plus benefits