Looking to streamline efficiencies in ways that support the Elite contractor network, Manager Affiliate Services Nick Allar announced that CodeBlue was launching a new program - 3RP - this spring.
"Elite contractors shouldn't have to wait to get paid once the paperwork is finished, so CodeBlue will now pay them... even before we get paid by the carrier," Allar said.
"Nearly 75% of our claims fit this easy-to-implement program," said Allar, who added that all Elite contractors were eligible.
The program was the brainchild of the Elite network and discussed in fall 2014 for the current rollout. For a 3% fee, contractors can volunteer for the 3RP program., which includes:
- Reduction of accounts receivable
- Reduction of payment cycles from 40-50 days less than 10
This volunteer program has the following structure:
- Available now on all invoices less than $3,500
- The invoice is for water mitigation, not other services
- Contractor is Elite and has agreed to take part in the program
- The contractor was dispatched by CodeBlue
- The invoice is not a revision of a previously posted invoice
- Accurate and complete documentation attached to the file within 6 days of mitigation complete
- Work authorization
- Job diagram
To learn more, call or e-mail your Affiliate contact:
East Coast Territories
Michael Morris - Email | 937-328-1157
Midwest and Southern Territories
Winston Smith - Email | 937-328-4029
Central Plains and Southwest Territories
Thomas Fasick - Email | 937-328-1113
Northwest and West Coast Territories
Austin Bingham - Email | 937-328-4079